- The Solomon Organization LLC29.Nov 2015
There is a strong culture of those managers in the corporate office and employees that have been employed with the company for years that want nothing but status quo, and are not welcoming new managers, leasing staff or anyone who wants to improve the way things are done or enact change for the better. The organizations management processes are relatable to the 1990's as far as accounting, inventory control, PO's and many other things, the only upgrade they have made was acquiring Yardi software two years ago in 2013.
Support from management
Very hands off approach, lack of communication, support and collaboration.
zero structure in place for career development
Suggestions for improvement
- The missing components of Leadership, unification of team members to succeed. Planning, meetings and structure for all employees is vital. The industry is progressing and Solomon is way behind the curve.
What I dislike about the company
Lack of defined standard of performance across the board for employees and managers, as well as no collaboration, communication or leadership.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyThe Solomon Organization LLC
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2015
- DepartmentMarketing/product management