- The Timken Company27.Jan 2017
Support from management
Only if you have family working there.
Members with family there get the best jobs there and do very little work.
Office / Work Environment
Some of the HR people in the past where very rude.
Gave me an occasion for being out the day my brother died.This is a disciplinary problem
Very dangerous place to work. Need to take.focus off people who get hurt and fix the problems that are causing them.
Suggestions for improvement
- Support your people and get out of the office and get involved with your employees so you know what is really happening instead of what you think is happening
- Actually get out and see who's working and see who's taking credit for of it.
What I like about the company
Pay was decent.
What I dislike about the company
It stinks.very bad in the plant so you can't go anywhere after work. Dangerous work environment. Lots of family discrimination.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyThe Timken Company
- CityIron Station
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2015