- THE VILLAGE MARKET20.Jul 2016
Support from management
The upper Management lacked compassion they would smile in your face was a smile and then just blindside you without giving you a heads up or the full resources to be successful!
My employees when I did have them were always ready to step up to the plate. We just couldn't keep them due to upper management and poor work environment
Suggestions for improvement
- I Feel the upper end should work two weeks straight in each of there Depts to understand what is required no sit up in the office or get side tracked but hands on wait on customers and understand how to run a Dept before you judge others
What I like about the company
I enjoyed the employees and it was a huge learning experience
What I dislike about the company
No heads up just blindside you . No training from anyone with any knowledge of what is expected.
- CompanyTHE VILLAGE MARKET
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2015
- PositionC-Suite / Leadership