- Tmp Worldwide Advertising & Communications, LLC15.Dec 2015
The culture is one of favoritism. Promotions are not based on merit but rather if you are in the clique. Employee owned company.
Suggestions for improvement
- Hire more people and set up a real training classroom with trainers. Side by side training is not the proper way to train in a technical environment. PowerPoint trying can be a tool but not the train method.
What I like about the company
21 days vacation
What I dislike about the company
Processes are stuck in the 80s; unwilling to change. Accepts things as "The TMP way!"
Workload is impossible to meet in 8 hr day.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyTmp Worldwide Advertising & Communications, LLC
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Current employee
- DepartmentMarketing/product management