- Toledo Clinic, Inc.12.Jul 2019
It’s a pretty positive place to work.
It is very busy with many challenges
Suggestions for improvement
- Being a little more supportive in calls that I make. And not forcing associates to take pto time for dr appointment if they are already at 40 hours.
What I like about the company
When I started everyone was very welcoming. The staff was patient and work with training me. They do a lot of things after work to help with moral and overal teamwork.
What I dislike about the company
I’m management my boss not trusting in me and my decisions at times.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyToledo Clinic, Inc.
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Current employee
- DepartmentExecutive leadership