- Total Care Inc General Information05.Feb 2016
Top heavy, all management are friends and family members of president.
Support from management
Supervisor sets unrealistic targets, does not know how to make a sound decision, and does not involve employee's in decision making process. Instead micromanagement is in full force. Manager literally stands over your shoulder and slaps post its on your desk while employee on the phone with important clients.
NONE- Manager does not allow any team interaction
Freedom to work independently
Overall compensation for your work
The worst I've ever seen
Office / Work Environment
There is none
hour to hour you don't know what is going to happen, high anxiety
yes the do provide for disabled individuals
Inclusive / Diverse
Again, Top Heavy
Suggestions for improvement
- Replace upper leadership as current leadership is living in a "county club" environment at the expense of many good hard working people.
What I dislike about the company
Company is top heavy with President's friends and family. The majority of staff that fall in the middle are micromanaged and to be honest harassed. There are departures and job insecurity as people don't know what is going to happen day to day.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyTotal Care Inc General Information
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2016
- DepartmentHigher-level services in healthcare and nursing