- Total Security Management Inc10.Dec 2015
Support from management
There is no guidance or weekly visits from supervisors in the field. Site supervisors are just like regular employees they are treated worse.
For the most part your on your own. But at sites with 2 or more the officers lock them selves in store spaces and do not have your back.
This company will work you 18 to 20 hours. Between 40 to 90 hours in a week
Suggestions for improvement
- Communication, and weekly visits to sites
What I like about the company
Uniforms are provided. If you take care of them they will take care of you.
What I dislike about the company
No communication, and no life out side of TSM
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyTotal Security Management Inc
- CityOakbrook Terrace
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2015
- DepartmentExecutive leadership