- Touchstone Medical Imaging, LLC12.Jan 2016
The supervisor did pass blame to other employees instead of seeking the truth of all employees in the area that certain situation occurred. Some employees were treated very different then others and unfairly. All of them were to be treated the same.
Actually, the employees were the best in their field. They were caring and kind.
Suggestions for improvement
- Ensure the person in charge is caring and fair to everyone of the employees.
What I like about the company
The company; as a whole, was strong and positive.
What I dislike about the company
Managers were not fair and some employees were given certain unfair reviews and blamed for things that were not done by them.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyTouchstone Medical Imaging, LLC
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2010
- DepartmentHigher-level medical-technical services