- Tower Loan of Mississippi, LLC09.Jul 2016
Not The Worst or Best
You are expected to put the company before anything else.
Not complicated except when it is.
Suggestions for improvement
- Change your image. What you look like now is a company stuck in the 60s or 70s. Archaic collections policies, archaic dress code, etc. These policies may "work" but a square peg will go through a round hole if you hammer it enough. Implement better solutions and policies.
What I like about the company
Once you make management, you have some autonomy in running your own branch...if things are good and you are a favorite of someone higher up.
What I dislike about the company
Favoritism, high pressure sales tactics, poor balance of work and home life, unfair but legal practices regarding employment and pay. Above all: the reputation.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyTower Loan of Mississippi, LLC
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Current employee
- PositionC-Suite / Leadership