- Trans Pacific Trading US08.Dec 2015
Support from management
Unclear expectations, unappreciative, takes all the credit when others do the actual work, egocentric. Promises a lot but doesn't come through.
Suggestions for improvement
- Retrain and/or replace management. Grow with the times, give women more opportunities. Evaluate and restructure pay schedules according to actual workload, knowledge and experience of their employees instead of a title/position based pay scale.
What I like about the company
Great learning opportunities of what to do and what not.
What I dislike about the company
No growth opportunities, gender driven. Insufficient pay vs. workload. Poor communication, company culture is bad.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyTrans Pacific Trading US
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Current employee
- DepartmentLogistics/materials management