- Trans World Entertainment Corporation08.Dec 2016
Support from management
Senior Management has lost sight of reality. They are constantly cutting staff because they haven't meant earnings goals in over 4 years.
Office / Work Environment
The environment has become toxic. The constant organizational changes and shifts in focus has ruined the company. The wrong people are in senior leadership roles and continue to make the wrong decisions about the company.
Suggestions for improvement
- Rethink the whole One Transamerica theme. Conceptually it makes sense but trying to do everything at once is causing everything to fall apart. Instead of going for big wins relative to technology, make enhancements in the day to day operations areas which will result in improved processes and customer satisfaction.
What I like about the company
Not much to like these days. Senior Management has run the company into the ground. Very sad to see since it used to be a great place to work.
What I dislike about the company
Just about everything. Senior Management has made one poor decision after another, has the wrong people in leadership roles and continue to eliminate positions in the hopes that doing so will enable them to achieve earnings goals.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyTrans World Entertainment Corporation
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2016
- PositionC-Suite / Leadership