- Trex Company, Inc.07.Mar 2017
Culture taking a negative turn with departure of CEO in 2015. New CEO and his VP of Ops driving company to ground. New VP HR in collusion. This company went from a Great Place to work to a Terrible work environment.
Company brags about being eco friendly. Consumes significant utilities to make product which will end up I the landfill in 10 to 15 years. Recycling is more of a delay to dispose process.
Suggestions for improvement
- I would ask the Board to step up and do their job. The leadership team is not communicating what is going on. It almost appears the team is burning the furniture to keep warm, not thinking long term.
What I like about the company
Team members. Hourly workforce has a can do attitude.
What I dislike about the company
Lack of vision. Focus only on executive pay and more money for the few while impacting the masses
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyTrex Company, Inc.
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2017
- PositionC-Suite / Leadership