- Tribridge Consulting12.Oct 2016
They talk much about great culture but in practice it's really not.
Support from management
Somewhat. However they do not provide the proper resources for the job.
Not enough 'time' for teamwork except at the annual team building event which is on the weekend and mandatory. Plus most people in the back office don't like each other.
Very much so focused on women. They have a Tribridge women's network but no men'should. Sorta like reverse discrimination.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyTribridge Consulting
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2016
- PositionC-Suite / Leadership
- DepartmentHuman resources/recruiting