- T S Y America, Inc.12.Nov 2015
This was definitely something the company was lacking when I was involved with it.
Support from management
No real direction or instruction provided; expectations were not clear.
Regular meetings were held.
Not very diverse.
Not an environment that supports growth; expects immediate and detailed knowledge of the industry.
Office / Work Environment
Pristine working conditions.
Not really environmentally aware.
Frequent turnover was witnessed.
Definitely challenging; not appropriate for entry level.
Inclusive / Diverse
Suggestions for improvement
- Defined roles; expected growth path.
What I like about the company
A lot of opportunity.
What I dislike about the company
Lacks support for growth to excel with all those opportunities.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyT S Y America, Inc.
- CityPeachtree City
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2013
- DepartmentLogistics/materials management