- Tutor Perini Corporation22.Dec 2015
Suggestions for improvement
- understand the NY market, stand by work employees, offer training to help develop the less experienced staff and be patient as there are tough, bad projects, that were not bid correctly...once you accept that you will be better able to assess management performance instead of blaming management for things that were unavoidable.
What I like about the company
They senior management staff located in PA. were a good group of people that were released unfortunately by the senior staff that came in from the West Coast.
What I dislike about the company
This is was not a good place to work, senior management gets way to involved way too late and looks to blame people that were not even there at the onset of a project to save their own reputations and jobs. No sense of security at all and no sense of belonging to the bigger picture despite countless hours of hard work and sacrifice. No bonuses or salary increases
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyTutor Perini Corporation
- CityNew York
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2015
- DepartmentExecutive leadership