- Tws Facility Services, Inc.09.Feb 2016
No sincere comendation, public reprimands and scoldings at meetings.
Support from management
Started good but the lack of correct decisions in the office to the lack of professionalism from superiors make working erratic and problematic. Not to mention impulsive decisions and not good thinking ahead when planning makes a supervisors job very very unstable.
Constant office politics disrupt work flow
Freedom to work independently
Often overworked and asked for more and more with no consideration
Gosh if they would only have some type of communication...
Idk. All girls in the office
Attitude towards older colleagues
I don't think theres anyone there that has Ben there at least 2 years
You are stuck where u are hired
Overall compensation for your work
Supervisor on hourly instead of salary. No benefits
Office / Work Environment
Worked in truck
Only to cover up appearances
No consideration to personal time always on 24/7
There are few fond memories
Not stable. One day you are being offered a promotion next day (literally) they let you go...
Would enjoy having tasks to put me to the test.
Inclusive / Diverse
No. What the owner says goes. No arguing
Suggestions for improvement
- They need a strong individuals that know the industry and know how to treat employees. And give directions.once they figure out how to organize the office. The field work will be fine.
- Also when starting new properties. They should hand the supervisor a packet with the service specs, how many people needed uniforms and tools needed to be bought. At least a week ahead of time.
What I like about the company
When I first started I enjoyed the sense of team work.
What I dislike about the company
The lack of organization,micromanaging,stingy.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyTws Facility Services, Inc.
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2010