- UHS Pruitt Corporation15.Dec 2015
Support from management
LTC facility DON & Administration were unrealistic when it came to my job and I actually did the work of 2 different positions in other similar places. Also they did not resolve any conflicts as the DON was usually the cause of many of my issues. They even resorted to lying on official write-ups. They were never involved in assisting with pt care in the appropriate manor and would "play favorites" often. It was a very hostile work environment where I felt as though nothing I did was ever enough. I often worked overtime just to complete my basic requirements and would not receive any assistance but would then be penalized for the OT.
Suggestions for improvement
- Place people in the Administration that understand nurses and each job position and who do not use favoritism.
What I like about the company
I liked working for the Hospice part of UHS PRUITT
What I dislike about the company
The Administration side of the LTC facilities
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyUHS Pruitt Corporation
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2013
- DepartmentHigher-level services in healthcare and nursing