- Unity Point; Stone Park Blvd15.Dec 2015
No. The image they portrey does not fit reality.
Job security depends on the pleasing of one person; NOT the Supervisor.
No support from Department to gain sense of accomplishment.
Inclusive / Diverse
No. One person ruled and that was not the Supervisor of the Dept.
Suggestions for improvement
- There are classes that could be provided regarding the UNITY and RESPECT of others. Anti BULLY course would be highly recommended.
What I like about the company
They enabled me to tone up skills previously gained in a privately owned Forensic enviornment; Then, Governmental enviornment (DoD/VA) in the filed of Histopathology.
What I dislike about the company
They know what and who is creating the continual deterioration of what could be a marlveous department but they refuse to deal with it. Therefore, the turn over of employees is very high.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyUnity Point; Stone Park Blvd
- CitySioux City
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2015
- DepartmentHigher-level medical-technical services