- Universal American19.Apr 2017
Suggestions for improvement
- Be more proactive with employee/employer relationships. Allow work from home/ remote Nurse Pr-Certification like most insurance companies. Please restructure the way reviews and criterias are done. Please be more consistent with criterias and precert job descriptions.
What I like about the company
The pay is compatible
What I dislike about the company
Unorganized, high Nurse turnover rate, moral is very low, lack of team work, upper management isolates themselves and doesn't recognize employees, no clear consistency or directions in job protocol or assignments, IT is outsourced and often not able to resolve software issues. Poor and expensive medical/dental benefits. No room for career growth. No work from home or remote work for precert department like most insurance companies.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyUniversal American
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Current employee
- DepartmentHigher-level services in healthcare and nursing