- University Medical Center Team Rehab921.Aug 2016
Teamwork was vital departmentally and everyone worked together well
Freedom to work independently
This is a great starter company for new graduates, but does not possess a high level of autonomy unless in leadership roles.
Communication varied by cost center, but the department was able to successfully convey the bigger picture for all to understand.
Attitude towards older colleagues
A good majority of new employees were young, new graduates in our department.
Career Ladder goals that are available to allow for merit increases and fair raises.
Overall compensation for your work
Not much focus on social awareness as it compares to fair trade and climate awareness. These areas were not so relevant to what the department focused on.
Suggestions for improvement
- Focusing on work place communication should be an ongoing process and I don't think enough emphasis is placed on this by a large majority of companies.
What I like about the company
Excellent mentorship program for new graduates, inclusive culture, patient centered care, challenging caseload.
What I dislike about the company
Workplace communication with employees, lack of autonomy for tenured staff not in leadership roles.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyUniversity Medical Center Team Rehab9
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2010
- DepartmentHigher-level services in healthcare and nursing