- U.S. Department of Defense Sustainment Command (Ft Hunter Liggett)24.Nov 2015
Attitude towards older colleagues
Hostile work environment
Favoritism & nepotism is the style of management.
There is no job security, employees are targeted and terminated some falsely with no help from the union or EEOC!
Inclusive / Diverse
Hostile work environment!
Suggestions for improvement
- Stop all and review all terminations the past ten years and review all EEO complaints through the Department of the Army at Fort Hunter Liggett for the past ten years the reports are biased in favor of FHL.
- Interview current employees for EEO violations.
What I like about the company
Fort Hunter Liggett located in Jolon, California is a isolated military base with beautiful views of the Pacific Coast line.
What I dislike about the company
Never witnessed and experienced more discrimination and prohibited personnel practices by a government organization in my entire government career until my short working experience at DOL/Fort Hunter Liggett, Jolon, California.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyU.S. Department of Defense Sustainment Command (Ft Hunter Liggett)
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2013