- Vallejo Holistic Health Center15.Dec 2018
Suggestions for improvement
- An employee manual with expected dress code, behavior, and training procedures would be the first recommendation I could make. Daily check-lists to assure everything is cleaned and in order for both sets of crews that are scheduled each day as well as the owner stepping back on the day to day operations due to the fact that he is more disruptive than helpful.
What I like about the company
A compassionate care program that delivers and assures patients receive the accurate medicine they require for their individual condition. Senior, veteran, and VIP discounts were also offered on all products we served.
What I dislike about the company
The owner and his business module, ethics, and overall respect. There is no business module, manual, or guides to follow it is basically whatever the owner feels for the day goes regardless of previous rules and regulations set. Medicating on site was prohibited by the city, yet the owner still allowed it.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyVallejo Holistic Health Center
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former employee
- PositionC-Suite / Leadership