- Veolia Es Industrial Services, Inc.30.Jun 2016
Still pretty much a good ol' boy culture.
Support from management
Good upper management.
Advancement opportunities are available if you know where to look.
Overall compensation for your work
Salary is dependent on many factors. Middle of the road for safety pro's.
Much of the work is contract based with the customers and the competition is putting pressure on.
Safe and innovative in some areas, but still stuck in the good ol days in some others.
Inclusive / Diverse
Entry level is diverse. Much less diverse as you move up.
Suggestions for improvement
- Look at both sides before making disciplinary decisions. Too much credibility is misplaced.
What I like about the company
Gave me great opportunities. Worked my way from technician to Division Safety Manager in under 9 years.
What I dislike about the company
If someone with management doesn't like you, they will find a way to get rid of you or make you leave.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyVeolia Es Industrial Services, Inc.
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2007
- PositionC-Suite / Leadership