- Vibra Healthcare, LLC08.Dec 2015
Overall compensation for your work
Starting wages are low
Office / Work Environment
Ergonomics not a strong point
Schedulers attempt to assist nurses in accommodating their scheduling requests.
Suggestions for improvement
- increase nursing staff; help with high acuity patients from supervisors/managers.
What I like about the company
Location was easily accessible and medical benefits were good.
What I dislike about the company
As an employee, opportunities for growth/learning felt punitive. Rarely was I recognized for my work, which I took great pride in. Because of low staffing, lunches had to start at 10:00 or 10:30 - not enough supervisors/staff to help with lunch breaks.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyVibra Healthcare, LLC
- CitySan Diego
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2015
- DepartmentHigher-level services in healthcare and nursing