- Vibrantcare Outpatient Rehabilitation West, Inc.20.Jan 2016
High expectation for the employees with low compensation from the company.
Support from management
Unrealistic expectations and caseload
Not enough time to get work done so naturally employees help each other out.
Freedom to work independently
If they want your input they will give it to you.
Ther is no advancement here.
Overall compensation for your work
If you are looking for good pay look elsewhere.
Office / Work Environment
Old therapy equipment and horrible computers.
Hard to schedule time off with heavy workload.
Most employees are looking for other jobs. High turnover.
Job security is high because people are always leaving.
Suggestions for improvement
- Ownership should have the same expectations of themselves as they do thier staff.
- Work on some benefits. Horrible options. No 401k match.
What I like about the company
Bi-weekly paycheck even though it was lower than industry standard.
What I dislike about the company
Management. Workload. Employee aplreciation. Benefits are horrible.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyVibrantcare Outpatient Rehabilitation West, Inc.
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2014
- DepartmentHigher-level services in healthcare and nursing