- Victoria Retirement Community16.Jan 2016
They don't care so long as there is a warm body to work.
People ignore direct questions
Overall compensation for your work
There's a reason they pay a lot.
Office / Work Environment
Dirty. Seems to be a dumping ground for the unwanted.
Dirty, bugs, many things wrong with the building
Suggestions for improvement
- Tear it down and get out of LTC. You don't know how to run a decent facility.
What I like about the company
What I dislike about the company
Everything. Dirty, too many patients who really needed a psych ward or drug rehab vs. Nursing home care.
- CompanyVictoria Retirement Community
- CityCincinnati ohio
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2008
- DepartmentNon-cert. nursing support/nursing support