- Viibe Wellness Center02.Feb 2016
Support from management
unprofessional, blame is always placed on employees. Employee turn-over is almost 90%, and the company is less than 6 months old.
None's job is stable. Be prepared for cuts in pay in order to "keep the doors open."(
Suggestions for improvement
- Stable management strategies as opposed to that of a used car salesman.
- Look for pertinent positives in individuals and teams instead of declaring that you are weary of repeated errors. If the system keeps breaking down than perhaps the system is at fault and not the emploryees.
What I like about the company
What I dislike about the company
Poor support follow through.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyViibe Wellness Center
- CityLas Cruces
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2015
- DepartmentHigher-level medical-technical services