- Vineland Gynecology Associates20.Jan 2016
Support from management
Office manager only concerned with front desk staff and billing. Did not understand medical tasks necessary for professional patient care.
Suggestions for improvement
- Spending time with patients, face to face instead of eyes glued to computer. Too much favoritism and unprofessional office manager that discusses other employees business to favorites.
- Get staff that actually care about patients, instead of talking about them after they walk out the door. BIG HIPPA VIOLATION!
- Staff should be friendlier.
What I like about the company
One physician and the nurse practitioner took their time and listened to patients.
What I dislike about the company
Too much favoritism between manager and front desk employees. Quality care given up for making money instead.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyVineland Gynecology Associates
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2016