- Virginia Association of Free and Charitable Clinics, Inc.17.Mar 2016
Support from management
Management was afraid of supporting colleagues in professional growth thus inhibiting employees ability to thrive. 1 star
Suggestions for improvement
- Hire leadership familiar with the constituency and competent, mentoring mentality.
What I like about the company
I liked working on behalf of the uninsured working poor to help secure healthcare for them
What I dislike about the company
Turnover in leadership. Disconnect between board and membership over direction of agency.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyVirginia Association of Free and Charitable Clinics, Inc.
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2012
- DepartmentExecutive leadership