- Virtual Enterprise Architects, LLC25.Nov 2015
Support from management
Outstanding leadership, high level of management support
Family atmosphere throughout
Freedom to work independently
Level of autonomy could be increased with decreased micromanagement
Two-way communication more effective than one-way
Office / Work Environment
Always insured task requirements were accomplished by providing the necessary tools for each job
Work-life balance could be enhanced if work distribution matched requirements
Always thanked workers for the daily accomplishments of the job
Inclusive / Diverse
Always willing to hear opposing views.
Suggestions for improvement
- Work on trusting those placed in positions of leadership.
What I like about the company
This employer made you feel like you were family, in a good way.
What I dislike about the company
Like most families, there was a little back biting.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyVirtual Enterprise Architects, LLC
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2014
- DepartmentHuman resources/recruiting