- Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.04.Jul 2017
Fast going fast moving. Strive to be the best in customer service. And tries to be respectful, sometimes.
The culture is not the some,
as it was.
Support from management
No, only when it benefit the top manager.
When everyone pulls together there's good teamwork.
Freedom to work independently
Most of the time.
At Wal-mart there's bad communication, that not a big secret.
Yes they are, and sometimes better then men.
Attitude towards older colleagues
They try, sometimes its to fast moving. No time, maybe an area of opportunity for them.
Overall compensation for your work
I would say no, too many sacrifices with family balance.
Office / Work Environment
Yes, it's okay.
No, that was the only reason why I left.
There was a time, I don't know maybe I still am.
Never financially, but maybe restructuring.
Yes, most of the time.
Inclusive / Diverse
Suggestions for improvement
- I know change is important and it's a necessity but core values is a must it builds lasting impressions in a company and their employees.
What I like about the company
In the beginning they had core beliefs.
What I dislike about the company
They drifted away from their core beliefs.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyWal-Mart Stores, Inc.
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2017
- PositionC-Suite / Leadership