- DCH New York Motors, Inc16.Jan 2016
There is never a time when they say Good job but will not hesitate to point out something that they did not like.
Support from management
Service department went through four service managers in one year because the G.M. would not give them the ability to run or change the department for the better.
Not at all. Too much pettiness and drama.
we were only told the negative results. meetings were non existent.
There are no woman in management at this location.
Promised upon hire but it never happens.
Overall compensation for your work
Benefits are suitable, pay is very low, yearly salary increase is promised but not given. There are no performance evaluations.
Office / Work Environment
New building, better conditions.
The new building hopefully will help with that.
Moral at an all time low, turn over is big. Management dose not value good employees and money is more important then customer satisfaction.
out job was eliminated. The company hired an outside service to schedule the appointments.
They do now.
Suggestions for improvement
- Better support from the management. More accountability from management. Important things are over looked .
- They depend on customer feedback but ignore all the things that could make the company better. They have ability to fix the problems but don't.
What I like about the company
Centralized location, new building was comfortable, The ability to work individually with no pressure. Talking to customers .
What I dislike about the company
No advancement or raises. Not concerned with moral. Prefers turnover of employees rather then making the needed changes to keep customers happy.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyDCH New York Motors, Inc
- CityWappingers Falls
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?n/a