- Wayne Barnes Company, Inc12.Nov 2015
Attitude towards older colleagues
I am trying to be fair and impartial. But I will list a few things that are fact from when I was there.
1. There was a physical fight. I think that could have been avoided in software development.
2. Injuries due to safety. Workers were let go if they told management.
3. Constant office politics were taught almost as a way of operating business.
1. There was great potential for entry-level learning in software development.
2. Not all people working there are petty. Some people have a rich wealth of knowledge and a positive attitudes.
3. Although pay is low training can be good for a complete newbie and is liveable for a single person.
Overall compensation for your work
Based almost completely on politics.
Suggestions for improvement
- There are 3rd party companies that can help with improving company culture.
- It has been a few years since I worked there so things may have changed.
What I like about the company
Good technical experience
What I dislike about the company
Not a positive work culture
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyWayne Barnes Company, Inc
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2011