- Weaver Popcorn Company Inc17.May 2017
If lived what they promote, would be first rate.
Politics at the Van Buren location interfere with effective teamwork
Deadlines set, but not communicated. Access to necessary resources/information not readily available.
Not willing to do what is necessary to be fully responsive to environmental issues if it might decrease the profit in the least.
Do not embrace work life balance in any shape or form... will squeeze the life out of you and discard you when that life runs low.
Suggestions for improvement
- Listen to everyone instead of soliciting only what is desired to be heard.
What I like about the company
What I dislike about the company
Lack of life / work balance
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyWeaver Popcorn Company Inc
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2017
- PositionC-Suite / Leadership