- Weldon Industries, Inc.05.May 2018
Support from management
Freedom to work independently
constant screaming, gossiping.
Attitude towards older colleagues
the owner thinks they will expire soon.
Overall compensation for your work
constantly not paid for what I was told. always worked 60-70 hours a week, but only paid for 30 and when i asked, was told to quit if i felt like it.
Office / Work Environment
buys cheap from china, sells with 100% markup to america businesses. couldn't care less about the environment.
None. You must work here 16-18 hours a day and it still won't be good enough. The owner is a loser, wannabe businessman who couldn't manage or lead a pack of pigs.
the worst image in the world. constantly doesn't pay his bills, short changes people, will sue for nothing, competitors LAUGH at Weldon because they are such a child in an adults game.
you will be fired for nothing, madness is the norm here.
so beyond dangerous here.
Inclusive / Diverse
white people only. owner has stated he hates minorities and women because they are slow witted.
Suggestions for improvement
- burn the place down and the owner should move to an island by himself so he doesn't infect the rest of humanity with his filth. there is a reason his kids hate him and have vocalized that.
What I like about the company
What I dislike about the company
the overall existence of it.
- CompanyWeldon Industries, Inc.
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former employee
- PositionC-Suite / Leadership
- DepartmentExecutive leadership