- West Virginia Division of Highways10.May 2016 (Last edit 11.May 2016)
Support from management
instead of equal opportunity it's who you're related to instead.
employees are great, management wants to dictate and sit in air conditioned trucks while you bust your rump.
Overall compensation for your work
one of the lowest paid jobs ice ever worked.
since it's a state owned facility they don't have to follow OSHA rules and guidelines
Suggestions for improvement
- complete overhaul of system employees to management. start contracting out
- I will never recommend anyone to work here.sorry
What I like about the company
Home every night, that's about it.
What I dislike about the company
corrupt management. favoritism for other family members of management working there.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyWest Virginia Division of Highways
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2015