- Wilcox Memorial Hospital19.Jan 2017
Office / Work Environment
12 hour shifts, no chairs for nursing staff, standing all day except for breaks
Always challenging, fast paced
Inclusive / Diverse
Staff was as diverse as the population
Suggestions for improvement
- Treat employees like people instead of machines.
What I like about the company
Full employer paid health insurance for working at least 20 hours per week.
What I dislike about the company
12 hour shifts with no seating for nursing staff in emergency department, no chairs, even for charting. Felt constantly watched and timed through computer system and gps like location system.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyWilcox Memorial Hospital
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2017
- DepartmentHigher-level services in healthcare and nursing