- Wilson Equipment, Inc.08.Jan 2016
no fairness no trust. What is right today is wrong tomorrow, what is wrong today tomorrow it better be done. "i keep hearing of this standard, we have no standard" One of the owners
Support from management
Employees bring skills and experience which is discarded when employment begins (The Wilson Way) is seen as a mystical function no non-Wilson can understand.
The disfunctional family life as evident by fist fighting Wilson brothers is not contained in the family structure. Drop your head and praise which ever Wilson is speaking at the moment.
Freedom to work independently
Employees can not understand the (Wilson way) and therefore cannot possibly have any constructed in put
I was told training was a priority. The owners could not control themselves when they observed a training session.
1 bathroom for 12 employees. Bathroom is also wash room. no safe lifting devices
just get it done and don't get hurt
Because the employee has no input there is no pride of accomplishment. Just do what your told.
Suggestions for improvement
- Value your employee's. Let them do their job. Express expectations. Stop micromanaging and encourage training and growth. Stop operating out of fear and reaction.
What I dislike about the company
Very strange experience. Communication is one way, from owner to employee, employee has no input.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyWilson Equipment, Inc.
- CityCentral Point
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2014
- DepartmentLogistics/materials management