- Wilson Warehouse Company of Texas, Inc12.Nov 2015
absolutely not fair, climate is cold.
Support from management
Freedom to work independently
Office / Work Environment
one large room, desk to desk, claustrophobic on top of one another. And told to be quiet and work, no talking.
Death of a family member is 1 day off. Peer pressure favoritism is not a good work balance
none, you are reminded that no one CANT be replaced
They dont train much on safety but they do try to observe.
Proud until you find out it will never be good enough
Inclusive / Diverse
Suggestions for improvement
- Get rid of the old and interview new staff with no connection.
What I like about the company
I met some nice people
What I dislike about the company
If your not in the click, your out. Staff will come and go but never investigated as to WHY. Make confidential HR reports and they will be revealed.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyWilson Warehouse Company of Texas, Inc
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2012
- DepartmentLogistics/materials management