- Women's Care of Wisconsin12.Jan 2016
Suggestions for improvement
- Company/business great! Worked aligned with multiple MDs. Most physicians superb to work with. A couple Drs more strict then others. But all are wonderful
What I like about the company
The staffing hours available and the wage. The complete willingness toward further teachings/education & training. No emergency on-call hours. Flexibility.
What I dislike about the company
If I remember correct, I believe the lunch hour was a full 60 min vs. 30 min. Personally, I rather have a 30 min lunch.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyWomen's Care of Wisconsin
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2009
- DepartmentHigher-level medical-technical services