- Woodman's Food Market, Inc.20.Apr 2016
Due to no flexibility in schedules and poor management there is a very negative and complaining culture.
Support from management
The store manager is very unprofessional and will use vulgarity while yelling at employees. Spends more time on the cameras watching employees than actually addressing the needs of the store.
I worked for this company for 15+ years and watched people get fired for reasons that were even proved false in a court of law.
Suggestions for improvement
- Start by weeding out all the management. That alone would help a great deal.
What I like about the company
Pay and insurance
What I dislike about the company
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyWoodman's Food Market, Inc.
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2015
- PositionC-Suite / Leadership
- DepartmentLogistics/materials management