- Wyomissing Surgical Services12.Jan 2016
Not all employees are treated equal. Rules do not apply equally to all.
Attitude towards older colleagues
Work experience/knowledge does not account for job security. Front office staff were permitted to "boss" more experienced/technical employees. Those with longer service were not supported
There is no such thing, employees doing same behaviors were not equally disciplined. Jobs were not stable
Suggestions for improvement
- Professional HR services. Experienced/professional management
What I dislike about the company
Lack of structured/experienced/professional management and HR. Practicing partners could not even agree.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyWyomissing Surgical Services
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?n/a
- DepartmentHigher-level medical-technical services