- Yellowwood Franchise Services Inc.07.Dec 2015
Support from management
The management is a joke, offering no support employees.
Men could not have type management because heath and beauty industry wouldn't "respect" it.
Overall compensation for your work
Vacation time great. 1 week after a year , 2 weeks after 2 years. 2 paid holidays, Labor day and Memorial day, only paid for 7 hours at minimum .
Suggestions for improvement
- Treat employees better. Pay employees their regular wage for holidays.
What I like about the company
Lots of vacation time and eady work.
What I dislike about the company
Not being able to advance the company because I was a male employee. A majority of the people there were either related or family friends. If you weren't either you were treated badly like you didn't matter.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyYellowwood Franchise Services Inc.
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2009
- DepartmentLogistics/materials management