- YKK (u.s.a.), Inc.20.Oct 2018
Suggestions for improvement
- There needs to be a fundamental effort to woo gender and ethnic diversity at all the management levels throughout the company not just in the lower. Managers should be afforded the same options as their Japanese counterparts who transfer to other YKK global affiliate's to work in and learn different cultures to give them a greater appreciation for how there are so many cultures that contribute to the YKK conglomerates overall strength. The benefits although some of the best in the area could always stand to be a bit better. Year end evaluation's need to be taken off the quota system and allowed to be written honestly rather than with mandatory yearly quotes handed down from head office.
What I like about the company
They make sure you know your place within the company and what is your glass ceiling.
Their benefits are some of the best in town.
What I dislike about the company
The senior management allow themselves to be used by underlings as their personal hammers to weld against others into submission. They afford said individuals direct open door access whereas they do not afford the accused or oppressed the same threshold. Certain company rules more apply to a certain class of employees. Unfounded accusations can be levied against coworkers with no attempt at hearing the other side before there is a rush to judgement.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyYKK (u.s.a.), Inc.
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former employee
- PositionC-Suite / Leadership