- ZUPT LLCDec 18, 2015
Are you a Current or Former Employee? Former job since 2014
Suggestions for improvement
- The president needs to religate himself to a position of new product development and leave the daily management of the company's workforce to a professional.
I like about the employer
I dislike about the employer
1. Time compensation not up to industry standards
2. Pay scale well below industry standards and management strides to suppress payscale by firing well established professionals and replacing with mediocre replacements after documentation regarding position activities has been established.
3. Management looks for scapegoats whenever something does not go according to their sometimes, unrealistic goals.
4. executive management is verbally abusive to employees
5. Management takes pride in belittling senior employees in front of their peers. The list goes on and on.