Nice office - open floor with a hip "loft" atmosphere which (surprisingly) isnt too loud.
- feedback rounds every 4 weeks
- directly accessible managers in case of problems
Regular evening events in Kreuzberg and in general a very friendly atmosphere. No talking behind peoples back
Highly innovative mobile application.
Flexibility when it comes to fields of work - possibility to look (and work) into areas one wasnt initially assigned to.
Super easy to communicate with managers and colleagues on demand/short notice.
Daily 5min standups (no long boring jour fixes) where everyone is informed and informs colleagues himself.
Regular strategy sessions. Also all revenue numbers are open to every employee.
Nothing spectecular - gender is simply not an issue (in the positive sense of this phrase).
Karriere / Weiterbildung
Some internal skilling/lecturing (mostly in technical area) but no structured organization of sending employees to external schooling etc.
Gehalt / Sozialleistungen
Monetary salary in my personal case appropriate/sufficient compared to other Berlin internet/mobile startups.
Free drinks and fresh fruit in the office.
Umwelt- / Sozialbewusstsein
The whole product is build on the idea of sustainability and "greenness" so this naturally also becomes visible in the overall company culture.
Unlike many other startups/companies in this sector the usual schedule is very life/family friendly. Noone pulling nightshifts here.
- Website could definately be improved.
- Perception in the media highly positive (and also numerous).
- Most (german) friends are aware of the brand, so in this sense good image.
- Please improve public website design. Doesnt reflect the highly professional processes and atmosphere one gets to know from the inside.