Nunatak has open work culture where people can freely communicate and work closely with each other. This allows productivity and promotes team-work
Nunatak has a team of very young and dynamic individuals that are very digitally driven. One can learn a lot of each other.
One of the best things about working at Nunatak is basically all the projects/ tasks you get. They are very challenging as well as rewarding in terms of hands-on learning in a short period of time
Company has flat-hierarchies and a culture of open communication. Consultants often work in team and exchange ideas and strategies.
Karriere / Weiterbildung
Unlike other big consultancies one can grow fairly quick at Nunatak based on the quality of output and work. Great work is highly appreciated as well as is visible across the company
Nuantak Group is well known for the work they do for many renowned companies based in and outside Germany
- A dedicated HR can be really helpful in handling small issues that consultants might have.
- Young and dynamic team
- Office in the heart of Munich
- Lots of perks for employees
- Interesting projects
- Flat hierarchies that enables your growth
- Regular external sessions by Startups, Entrepreneurs & big companies
- At times (seasonally) there are a lot of projects with short deadlines (but again that's normal & work-life balance is something that has to be learned while working at Consulting)