- Jedox AG19.Sep. 2018
- Interviewers wanted to hear about my professional goals and to understand what motivates me in my professional and personal development. This gave me a chance to present my personality and the way i handle everyday situations in a workplace.
- Interviewers were interested to hear about my work experience and my experience with technologies and processes relevant for the role. This gave me a chance to present them the kind of challenges that drive my passion for work. They also wanted to understand my motivation for changing my current job.
- In general interviews were structured in a way so I could present my strengths and experiences which make me a fit for the role I applied for. There were no technical or psychological tests, instead we got to know each other through a pleasant conversation.
From my experience Jedox is a company with strong corporate culture which still nourishes an entrepreneurial approach when it comes to hiring new people or promoting existing employees. They want to give people a chance and see how they will perform in a new role. I believe that is a great way to empower your employees and give them the opportunity for personal growth.
- FirmaJedox AG
- StadtFreiburg im Breisgau
- Beworben für PositionTechnical Project Manager
- Jahr der Bewerbung2018
- Ergebnisselbst anders entschieden