Depending on the colleagues, it is OK. There are several Departments.
At least the IT departments (three including IT-Administration) and their heads are OK. Other departments, especially mangement can be improved drastically (very intransparent for employees).
Depends on the department. For IT deptartments its OK and most of the time friendly.
At least within the IT departments it is good (also to the immediate heads of them). A few other departments seem to be in need of improvement.
For IT projects, a broad spectrum of technologies is used which is very good.
The top (management) to down ("lower" employees (incl. IT, Hardware, Construction, ...)) communication are quite bad. Few dept. heads can be very angry and are not able to control their mood which the employees "below" have to compensate. On my experience, the IT heads are OK. Can still be improved a bit, but all over the place are friendly to the employees!
Project developments / state are discussed very roughly. Business Development is very intrasparent from top (management) to down (employees). Most of the business development (how good / bad projects work) is very intransparent and heard mostly on the corridor or at coffee by other employees.
From corridor talks it is known, that people with same knowledge and tasks are not paid equally. It depends on factors like origin, education, negotiation skills, how long you already work for the company and few other. Especially first factor is NOT OK and is a NO GO.
Newer employees do not last very long, unintended or intended.
Umgang mit älteren Kollegen
Unfortunately too good. Newer employees have a hard time during/after bad company/business developments / years, i.e. they are the first which must leave the company / are fired, although they sometimes have more potential.
Gehalt / Sozialleistungen
Improved in the last year, but still behind other companies.
Similar to other industrial companies. Depends on the department. For IT deptartments its OK. Home Office should be allowed in general.
Worktime adjustment is very hard to negotiate afterwards, i.e. decreasing working hrs per month can be done, but must be compensated by a lot of money or other factors (HR dept must always has the final say, which is mostly not in sense of the employee).
- Annual employee performance reviews seems to be ignored/useless
- Payment must be improved for lower employees. Not for the management (done too often)
- More benefits (higher launch allowence, more free fruits, free coffee)
- More flexible working hours must be possible for the future
- Home Office should be possible in general and if its possible for certain tasks (which is very often the case)
- Use of newer technologies all over the place is a must (Mails are out in other companies)
- Transparent top to down communication is a must for the future of the company
- Reorganization of the mgmt. is essential. Few people of the mgmt must go if the company wants to have a future
- Management is overpaid and is increasing every year
- "Normal" Employees must be valued much much more
- On bad business develop., (newer) employees should never be fired without waiting certain months! No new employees will come in future! Graz is a small city where things get around very fast
- The salary should be indendent of the origin of the employee
- The average salary of people of the same dept. with roughly the same activities should be public depending on ages in steps of eg 5 years! Its 2020!
- Works Council is Top (Betriebsrat) - Due to them, most benefits exist. Thank You!
- Few dept. heads
- Very rare benefits
- Use of old technologies