- EF Education First10.Dez. 2018 (Geändert am 08.Jan. 2019)
It's all about numbers and how you perform.
Friendly, but pushy. They get a salary increase if their team performed well.
You belong to a team, which helps and supports you as long as you perform good.
I worked in sales. It's basically a call center. Not very challenging
Gehalt / Sozialleistungen
Low salary, however, you get a bonus if you performed well (sold a lot).
- The company has a good reputation but it pushes a lot of people away because of their aggressive sales strategy. My advise: put the customer first and not your numbers.
Ok for a career entry. Lot of young and fun people who work there. Good teams.
Not very challenging tasks. Low salaries. Questionable sales strategy. Poor work-life-balance.
Folgende Benefits wurden mir geboten
- FirmaEF Education First
- JobstatusEx-Job seit 2017
- Position/HierarchieAngestellte/r - Arbeiter/in
- UnternehmensbereichVertrieb / Verkauf